In the Last 15 years
The foundation made 180 grants totaling $1 million to expand educational opportunities for Latino youth.
The foundation has made $1 million in grants to advance educational opportunities for Latinos and other youth of color.
- Summer bridge, mentoring and tutoring programs.
- Out-of-school programs that improve reading, writing and math skills.
- Scholarship programs that promote retention and follow up.
- Programs that foster parent/family awareness and knowledge of college requirements, academic supports, and academic socialization of their children.
- Programs that encourage learning, address the education deficits of these youth, and provide social service supports for their families.
Featured Education Grantees
Interested applicants should register online to submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) as the first step in the application process. If your organization meets our eligibility criteria and your project aligns with our strategies, you will receive an email invitation to complete the online application.
Next Application Deadline
New! Beginning July 1, 2017 the foundation will only consider grant requests during two grant cycles a year in the fall (August - October) and spring (February - April). The specific due dates for each cycle will be posted at least 30 days in advance of a deadline.